This department is responsible for operation, maintenance and property administration of the CIG as well setting up any needed infrastructure for the various events held at the CIG.
This department is responsible for the operation, maintenance and the property administration of the CIG, which includes:
- CIG (Jewish Community Center) building
- Beth Yaacov synagogue
- GAN Yeladim (kindergarden)
- Carouge and Veyrier cemeteries
Under the guidance of the General Secretary, their management is made up of an external service provider (architect), a steward of the CIG, as well as one from the cemetery team.
In addition to ongoing maintenance, this department is responsible for:
- Security and safety installation
- Layout of buildings, rooms and areas depending on activities and schedules: Shabbat meals, evening events, Purim, Chanukah, Yom Ha’atzmaut, Succoth, etc.
- Sound systems
This department has a significant amount of work, which determines it specific corresponding budget, so that each event is both safe and a success.
CIG OFFICE + 41 22 317 89 00
Email : Adminbiens@comisra.ch
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9:00-12:00 and 14:00- 15:30
- Wednesday: 9:00-12:00 and 13:00-16:00
- Friday and all holiday eves: 9:00- 12:00
- During school vacation periods: 9:00-12:00 every weekday